What You Need to Know
- All children under the age of 8 years shall be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years and older. Actively supervised means watching your child at all times, and being able to provide immediate assistance.
- Parents and caregivers shall be responsible for the behaviour and conduct of children in their care.
- Patrons are to follow all instructions given by staff. Refraining from behaviour that could cause injury, offence, indecency or harm to others is expected at all times.
- Running, jumping, bombing and diving is not considered acceptable behaviour.
- All children under 4 years are expected to wear swimming nappies whilst in the water.
- Personal possessions are the patron's responsibility. Please do not ask staff to look after your items.
- If you or your child has experienced vomiting and/or diarrhoea in the last 2 weeks, please refrain from swimming.
- Glassware is not allowed in the pool halls.
- This facility is a public place therefore you may be photographed for the purpose of marketing the facility. If your image is captured it may be used in marketing material, however we will obtain consent for any images that focus on an individual.
- Use of this facility is subject to these guidelines, any relevant Council policies, local bylaws, industry body standards and New Zealand Law.
Photography in the Centre
The facility is a public place; therefore, you may be photographed for the purpose of marketing the facility. If your picture is taken it may be used in marketing material, however, we will obtain consent for any images that focus on an individual.
Any persons taking photos of the facility are obligated to ensure that no other patrons are being photographed without their express consent. This also includes families at the facility taking photos or filming.
Please ensure you are only photographing or filming your own child/ren and no other visitors to our facility for privacy reasons.
Please be mindful and vigilant before uploading to social media.